Cover Girl : Lash Blast Length Mascara
  • Cover Girl's Lash Blast Length (yellow mascara tube) is the best mascara I have used to date
  • I could go on and on about how much I like Cover Girl's Lash Blast Length mascara but I think I have expressed my complete satisfaction well enough
  • I bought mine at CVS Pharmacy, but I know it is available at Target, Walgreens, and Wal-mart as well
  • I paid $7.00 and some odd cents for tax on sale

• by Fallon

Cover Girl’s Lash Blast Length (yellow mascara tube) is the best mascara I have used to date. Let me tell you why.

My eyes are shaped like model Claudia Schiffer. If you have not paid attention to her eye shape, this means that when I have my eyes open my upper eye lid totally disappears. When I am not wearing mascara you cannot tell that I have eyelashes at all on my upper lids simply because of my eye shape. My lower lashes are visible but nothing more than that. They look shorter than what they actually are because the tips of the lashes are slightly lighter in color.

In the past I have tried Loreal

(white and red tube that adds “tubes” to each lash for length), Maybeline Great Lash, Maybeline Collosol, Maybeline Stiletto, NYC, and others. Despite all of the pretty packaging and hype over these mascara brands, Cover Girl Lash Blast Length works the best for me. I am so happy to have found a mascara that lengthens my lashes to the point that you can see them when my eyes are open. People who are blessed with long lashes naturally may not fully understand my excitement, but to those of you who have lashes like mine, or whose eyes are shaped like mine, I truly believe you will be quite pleased with this product.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

creates the ultimate look that I am after–length! The color that I use is “very black”. I have tried brown and brown/black before but it does not have the same effect, not on me anyway. I have brown eyes and am fair complected. The “very black” makes my lashes stand out all the more. I also wear glasses. When I have the mascara on people notice my eyes more than my glasses.

I cannot rave enough about this mascara. My lashes show up in pictures now when they never use to. When I am wearing full make-up including foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow, and eye liner I am able to complete ...

• Cover Girl : Lash Blast Length Mascara
      the look thanks to Cover Girl’s Lash Blast Length. This is a mascara that I never want to be without! I will be one unhappy camper if Cover Girl ever decides to discontinue this product.

I could go on and on about how much I like Cover Girl’s Lash Blast Length mascara but I think I have expressed my complete satisfaction well enough. Give it a try if you haven’t! You may come to adore it as much as I have. The great thing is there is not a high price tag attached. I bought mine at CVS Pharmacy, but I know it is available at Target, Walgreens, and Wal-mart as well.

I’m sure other places carry it too. I paid $7.00 and some odd cents for tax on sale; normally it’s about $8.99. Most stores will allow you to return it with a receipt if you are not happy with it.

I am so happy with my Lash Blast Length that I wear it every day. To remove it I use Johnson’s baby lotion, unscented on a cotton ball. This removes the mascara quickly and nicely. Using soap and water tends to leave black shadows beneath my eyes and then I have to use some sort of agent to remove the leftover residue anyway so I use the lotion to begin with.

Go ahead, be a Cover Girl!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501965420431/k2311a0125/1.25.10