Acai Berry Diet
  • From my own experience, I know many of diet products/programs do work if we follow their instructions
  • When I found out they would start charging me after the free trial , I called them and canceled it right away
  • To avoid any further troubles, I got the cancellation number and also asked them to e-mail it to me as a proof of cancellation

• by scribbler

I ordered and tried their free trial (paid for shipping fee only). I can tell you it does not work.

From my own experience, I know many of diet products/programs do work if we follow their instructions.

But this one is more than fraud.

It does nothing for you.

When I found out they would start charging me after

the “free trial”, I called them and canceled it right away.

To avoid any further troubles, I got the cancellation number and also asked them to e-mail it to me as a proof of cancellation.

But later I found unfamiliar charges on my credit card bills.

They were charging my credit card for a “membership fee” and products ...

• (as if I was buying them on regular basis).

I contacted Capital One, my credit card company and deputed about the bills.

They took care of it and took the charges off my statement, but after a while, I was charged for the same thing again! I called the company and complained directly.

I was told those were

“refund”, not “charges”- but they were charges.

I had to bother Capital One again.

After some due investigation, Capital One was good enough to remove the charge and issued me a new card with different card number so that I would not be wrongfully charged again.

Don’t be fooled by the photos or so called “customer’s testimonials.

Keep your money for something better!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501965210431/k2311a0125/1.25.10