Zapzyt Acne Pack
  • I have had the very unfortunate experience of spending my teenage years having to deal with acne and various skin problems
  • I don't want my kids to have to go through that same kind of self-imposed shyness because they are embarassed by their skin problems, and as soon as I realized it was becoming a real issue, and it wasn't just a matter of them not washing their faces thoroughly enough when they took their showers, I knew I needed to get on the ball and find a product that would be good for all of us
  • I found zapzyt acne pack at a pharmacy down the street, and it was only $12 so it seemed a very reasonable price, since most of those other skin care systems were $20 or more
  • For an experiment to see if this is something we could all use, it seemed a decent enough cost to invest in
  • Of course, it has the salcylic acid in it, but it also has chamomile extract and aloe vera gel, which is why, I believe, the day and night gels felt so good on my skin

• by Anasuya

I have had the very unfortunate experience of spending my teenage years having to deal with acne and various skin problems. And now, both of my teenage children are having to experience the same drama as well. Though my skin has improved dramatically over the years, I still remember what it was like to experience that level of embarassment during some of the most influential and hormonal times in my life.

I don’t want my kids to have to go through that same kind of self-imposed shyness because they are embarassed by their skin problems, and as soon as I realized it was becoming a real issue, and it wasn’t just a matter of them not washing their faces thoroughly enough when they took their showers, I knew I needed to get on the ball and find a product that would be good for all of us.

I have mild breakouts, my youngest son has mild acne, and my oldest son has severe acne.

Right now, all three of us are using different products that work for us, but this isn’t exactly the most financially sound solution. I’m always looking for a product that would work for the three of us, treating all the problems we experience while not effecting our skin sensitivity to outrageously.

Me and my oldest son don’t have very sensitive skin, but my youngest son does, so we have to be careful about the products we choose to all use.

I found zapzyt acne pack at a pharmacy down the street, and it was only $12 so it seemed a very reasonable price, since most of those other skin care systems were $20 or more.

For an experiment to see if this is something we could all use, it seemed ...

• a decent enough cost to invest in. I liked it right away because the packaging specifically says that it’s made to treat both teenage and adult skin conditions, so it seemed to be right for us three from the get-go.

There is the acne cleanser, the repairing day gel and the repairing night gel. I liked, also, that they weren’t lotions, but gels.

Too many of these systems and kits come with lotions that, although they are oil-free, still feel oily on our very oily complexions. We hardly need the help with moisturizing, if you catch my drift.

The gels didn’t feel oily or greasy at all. In fact, it felt like it was sucking all the oil right out of my skin when I used it, and my kids had a similar opinion about it.

Of course, it has the salcylic acid in it, but it

also has chamomile extract and aloe vera gel, which is why, I believe, the day and night gels felt so good on my skin! It only burned a little when the cleanser was first applied, but that quickly dissipated just within a few seconds, and the gels weren’t uncomfortable in the least. Within three days, I was already seeing an improvement in my skin, especially the tone and clarity of my coloring, and the redness and blotchiness were decreasing rapidly.

My sons started seeing marked improvements within a week, though I just don’t think this product is strong enough to help with the severe acne my oldest son has. He did see improvements, but even after a month of use, the acne was only half improved.

He’ll go back to using his other treatment, and me and my youngest will continue to use this one, because we both really love it.

Zapzyt Acne Pack

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501965170431/k2311a0125/1.25.10