AcneFree Original Oil-Free Purifying Cleanser  » Health  »
  • I love it because it helps my oldest son overcome his problem with acne, and he loves it for the same reason
  • My son is fourteen years old and, unfortunately, has had the same skin problems that I had when I was his age
  • But, when I noticed he was starting to hide behind his hair, and then saw the acne on his forehead underneath all that hair, I knew I needed to step up and do something, because I didn't want him to have to suffer the same embarassment through his high school years that I had to suffer through
  • And we've tried a couple acnefree products in the past, most notibly their acne treatment three-step system, both the regular and severe systems, and they've both worked really well, probably the best out of anything we've tried, for his problems
  • He recommends it, and since he likes it, I have to recommend it as well

• by Anasuya

My kids and I love acnefree products. I love it because it helps my oldest son overcome his problem with acne, and he loves it for the same reason! What more could a mom ask for when trying to help her kids, right? My son is fourteen years old and, unfortunately, has had the same skin problems that I had when I was his age.

I can only hope that, as he gets older, these problems will lessen in severity and frequency and he’ll have a minor occassional breakout if anything at all.

But, when I noticed he was starting to hide behind his hair, and

then saw the acne on his forehead underneath all that hair, I knew I needed to step up and do something, because I didn’t want him to have to suffer the same embarassment through his high school years that I had to suffer through.

These are pivitol years for kids, and they should go by as painlessly memorable as possible, if you ask me.

And we’ve tried a couple acnefree products in the past, most notibly their acne treatment three-step system, both the regular and severe systems, and they’ve both worked really well, probably the best out of anything we’ve tried, for his problems.

The acne has been reduced to minor breakouts, and so instead of using such an intense system for years, we were hoping, now that the intense products have lessened the problem, we could move down to something more casual for his skin and just do maintenance and preventative measures.

I found the acnefree original oil-free purifying cleanser at the pharmacy, right next to the acne treatment system we’d already purchased a couple times, and since it was only $5, I immediately picked it up and bought it for my son.

He knew to wash his face with it, rubbing it in (as per the directions) for two minutes,

• AcneFree Original Oil-Free Purifying Cleanser
      then rinsing and patting dry.

He did this twice a day, morning and night, and sometimes a third time during the afternoon if it’s a particular hot or humid day and his skin is feeling the negative effects of this.

He isn’t very skin sensitive, like his brother or even myself to some degree, so he didn’t experience any redness or irritation or burning or anything when using this product.

He’s used to using products high in salcylic acid, so this felt like heavenly clouds in comparison to those other products he’s used over the last two years.

He likes the way acnefree products make his

skin feel, and we found that, during the course of the next three weeks, his breakouts were kept to a minimum and he was able to maintain what the more intensive acne treatment systems were able to do for him.

I can’t say this product alone would treat severe acne, but for mild acne, I think it does the job very well, and it’s good on the skin, at least in the case of my son.

He recommends it, and since he likes it, I have to recommend it as well.

These products are also priced really nicely, which is a plus as well for those of us on a budget!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501965060431/k2311a0125/1.25.10