Nature’s Cure Anti-Acne Papaya Skin Care System  » Health  »
  • My son had recently tried a Nature's Cure back acne spray that he really liked and enjoyed the results, but it couldn't be used on the face
  • He saw such nice improvements with the spray that when I found this product for the face, I wanted to try it out for myself (he had already found a system he liked for the treatment of acne on his face)
  • But, when you're in your mid thirties, any breakouts at all is still an embarassing problem to have
  • I have to say that it definitely worked at preventing further breakouts
  • I was just getting over a breakout when I started using it, and I noticed that it also helped to treat the existing acne, which cleared up just within two or three days of the start of use of these products

• by Anasuya

My son had recently tried a Nature’s Cure back acne spray that he really liked and enjoyed the results, but it couldn’t be used on the face. He saw such nice improvements with the spray that when I found this product for the face, I wanted to try it out for myself (he had already found a system he liked for the treatment of acne on his face). I have occassional breakouts that haven’t been considered acne in years… not nearly that intense any more, thankfully. But, when you’re in your mid thirties, any breakouts at all is still an embarassing problem to have. I have very oily skin, so using cover-up and make-up isn’t always an option. I have to use a very light make-up, so as not to exassperate the oily conditions

on my face, but it does little more than even out my skin tone, and doesn’t really hide breakouts at all. I need a skin care regime that will ultimately improve the health of my skin, but without unnecessary harsh chemicals, since I don’t have actual acne any more at this stage in my life.

We loved the other Nature’s Cure products that we’ve used, because it’s natural ingredients, and nice on sensitive skin or for people who just don’t have to worry about severe skin problems. I found the Nature’s Cure anti-acne papaya skin care system and was pretty anxious to try it out. It’s anti-acne, so it’s more preventative than it is working to get rid of existing acne, which was great for me, because I only break out about once a ...

• month, and it will usually last a week or two, though the severity depends on, quite frankly, my stress levels. It was $16 for the system and is in three steps. You have the papaya cleanser, the pore-refining toner, and the acne repairing moisturizer. I used this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, and since I can usually determine when I’ll have my breakouts dependant on when my menstrual cycle will occur, I started using the product two weeks beforehand to see if I could prevent breakouts from occuring.

I have to say that it definitely worked at preventing further breakouts. The papaya smelled great, and didn’t seem artificially scented, which can bug my sinuses and have me sneezing for several minutes, and it felt great on the skin,

without any kind of greasy or lotion-y type of feeling. These products do contain the salcylic acid, so my skin burned a bit upon application, but it wasn’t severe, and it certainly didn’t last longer than a few seconds with each application. I experienced no redness or any other kind of irritation, and for that first month of use, I didn’t experience any breakouts at all. I was just getting over a breakout when I started using it, and I noticed that it also helped to treat the existing acne, which cleared up just within two or three days of the start of use of these products. Love the product. It’s affordable, and great for women who like to treat themselves to something that feels like a spa treatment on their skin, but works like its doctor prescribed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501965000431/k2311a0125/1.25.10