Stamina 4545 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Bike  » Health  »
  • My husband has over-exercised himself I think
  • He feels it more convenient exercising in the late afternoon while I do it very early in the morning
  • I can easily monitor my speed, distance, time and calories burned while exercising so that I enjoyed every effort I exert in this bike

• by ladyli

My husband has over-exercised himself I think. He has been jogging in the morning for one hour and even playing basketball at night. Aside from this he is also regularly working out in our mini gym. Well I told him already that exercising is not tiring up oneself and must be given just around 30 to one hour a day otherwise he will soon find his body parts wearing out. Well he was unstoppable and could not be controlled.

One day he felt his calves painful. Obviously he overused them and he has to pay the price for being so unmindful of my reminders. This pain on his calves restricted his sports activities and each night he would complain of the pain. So we had to go the doctor.

And among the doctor’s advice is for my husband to restrict his physical activities that will require him to run and exert

much effort on his legs and feet. But the doctor said he needs to exercise the legs using a stationary exercise bike to help the calves maintain elasticity. We already have a stationary bike in our gym but my son is using this very frequently so my husband find it better to buy a new one for him. We canvassed to find a more updated and modern one at affordable rate and arrived at Stamina 4545 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Bike.

He got the new stationary bike at a very affordable price of $200 only and as soon as he got the item he did not waste time and started assembling the new bike and we were all helping out. We were all very excited. Out of excitement and maybe because the bike has very simple and easy assembling features so that we were able to put it up very easily. It ...

• looks and stands great.

My husband finds great time biking inside our gym now. Although he could not go out to exercise which has been his passion, he still enjoys the workout indoor. The satisfaction this new Stamina 4545 Magetic Fusion Recumbent Bike makes him feel he is recovering from the pain. His satisfaction also gave me a big push to find time and use and enjoy this recumbent bike myself.

The good part is that I myself find Stamina building up my stamina even more. The smoothness of this Stamina 4545 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Bike encouraged me to do stationary biking more. I’m glad my husband’s time of using it does not overlap with mine. He feels it more convenient exercising in the late afternoon while I do it very early in the morning.

I noticed it works very effortlessly. It was like exercising without much exertion but it

gives just the same good returns. My legs become sturdier in fact with regular use of Stamina 4545. It is cycling very smoothly and without any noise at all but I noted the calories it could burn is noteworthy.

This is a great walk-through designed bike. The recumbent design is indeed very comfortable and the padded seat with matching seat backs is big and soft enough to give me a very comfortable sitting position. The great feature is the one button control monitor for heart rate and pulse sensors found in the handrails which make it just so easy to view with its larger size that makes me easy to read. I can easily monitor my speed, distance, time and calories burned while exercising so that I enjoyed every effort I exert in this bike.

I think we made a good purchase with this Stamina 4545 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Bike and I hope you too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501964890231/k2311a0125/1.25.10