Dunlop Aerogel 4D Super Lite tennis racket
  • I am not really an expert but I think I love this game which to me is quite challenging
  • I know this rocket costs more than $150 so how come it was being sold that cheap
  • Well of course I bought the Dunlop Aeorgel 4D Super-lite immediately
  • I am not an expert but I found my game to have remarkably improved when I used this Dunlop Super Lite
  • I think we will be playing tennis more often than before now that we found Dunlop Aerogel 4D Super Lite

• by ladyli

I do play tennis once in a while. I am not really an expert but I think I love this game which to me is quite challenging. It tests my speed in movement and responding. Although playing tennis has been quite occasional to me, every time my friends would invite me and my husband I always make sure I have the time to come and join them.

We only have one tennis racket though so that when we are playing with friends we still need to borrow one from my brother in-law. However, I had the chance to procure another one lately. It was sold to me by a neighbor whose friend needs some money very urgently.

The tennis racket is Dunlop Aerogel 4D Super-Lite. It looks very new and as I was told it was not

even used yet by the owner. The owner is willing to sold the rocket for only $10 only.

I could not believe it. I know this rocket costs more than $150 so how come it was being sold that cheap? Well the owner got this free in a raffle but he is not playing tennis so he believes he could not use this and would rather sold this and have some money. But no one in the neighborhood is interested so he was forced to put the the price down to $10 so that it could be sold.

Well what a great deal for me. It seems only I (and my husband) is interested in tennis in the whole neighborhood where basketball is the most popular game actually. Well of course I bought the Dunlop Aeorgel 4D Super-lite ...

• immediately.

Although I am not playing tennis very often but I certainly need one so that when I play I need not borrow from my brother in-law anymore.

And you know what? My husband is extremely jealous. This Dunlop Aerogel 4D Super Lite made him feel his old tennis rocket needs replacement too.

This is remarkably very, very light so that when we compare its weight with the old rocket, we could not believe we were able to manage that weighty old one for long. We were so excited we the new rocket that we ourselves invited our friends to play with us. Well the new Dunlop Super Lite became the center of attraction.

Indeed it is the ultimate in maneuverability. It was like you are not carrying anything at all but it is very stable

and it certainly will make one’s game truly fulfilling and enjoyable. You can swing, twist, turn, strike and hit without much effort.

The lightweight feature made it really so easy to control and it will make you more advantageous than your opponent. It is easy on the grip and could one capable of making the quickest respond. Those aggressive players will surely found this Dunlop Super Lite very useful and the new learners will easily gain expertise in the game with the help of this.

I am not an expert but I found my game to have remarkably improved when I used this Dunlop Super Lite. I and my husband would not want to use any other racket anymore. I think we will be playing tennis more often than before now that we found Dunlop Aerogel 4D Super Lite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352501964880231/k2311a0125/1.25.10