Motorola i275  » Phones  »
  • The only big problem about having a non-flip phone is getting the screen dirty, or scratched
  • Over all, my experience with the phone has been great, it has never given me any problems, and it seems to be very durable, as I have dropped it many times

• by gokussgohan2
      In March of 2006, I was riding my off-road bike with my Motorola i530 in my pocket. As I finished riding, I realized that my phone had fallen out of my pocket. I called Nextel and had them freeze my account until I got a new phone, incase someone else found my i530 and decided to use it.

About a week passed and I went to my local nextel store and looked around for a new phone. I saw the i275 and it caught my attention.

It was a sleek, stylish phone

that has served every one of my needs. One of my main concerns with it was the battery life, but now I don’t ever worry about my battery going dead.

The battery normally will last around 2 or 3 days if I don’t talk on the phone, and about 1 day if I do use it a good bit. There are a few minor problems with this phone, but nothing extreme.

First of all, there are not too many ringtones that are different than the other phones out there. Some of the ...

• tones are unique but others are just annoying.

The only big problem about having a non-flip phone is getting the screen dirty, or scratched. I have had my phone since March of ‘06 and the screen is still clear and fully visible.

The phone has many features; such as its built in camera for taking pictures. It also has games on it, and optional gps maps and even tv.

One of the cool features about the phone is the ability to go into “off network direct connect mode”. This means that

you can use your phone to use the push to talk button to talk to other nextel users within a 5 or 6 mile radious of yourself, with out having to have signal.

This comes in handly when on trips or in low signal areas. Over all, my experience with the phone has been great, it has never given me any problems, and it seems to be very durable, as I have dropped it many times.

I would reccomend this phone to any one who wants a nice phone with lots of features.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3751096481031/k2311a105/10.5.06