Herbal Essences Hair Care Product Line  » Cosmetics  »
  • All of the Herbal Essences products are amazing and do exactly what they claim
  • I always have trouble keeping my hair straight so I decided I needed to find something to help
  • I had tried so many products before that claimed they would help straighten my hair, but definitely did not
  • I bought the shampoo and conditioner despite my skepticism and used it that night
  • I was very impressed to find that they did exactly what claim they do

• by cbantly

I recently switched my hair care products to the Herbal Essences product designed for dry hair. All of the Herbal Essences products are amazing and do exactly what they claim. I always have trouble keeping my hair straight so I decided I needed to find something to help. As I was browsing I saw Herbal Essences line of products. I was very skeptical that a shampoo and conditioner could possibly keep my hair straight. I had tried so many products before that claimed they would help straighten my hair, but definitely did not. I bought the shampoo and conditioner despite my skepticism and used it that night.

I was very surprised to find that in just using the product one time my hair was actually a lot straighter than usual.

It was also a lot softer and silker. I was very pleased with the results. After using the product for a couple of weeks my hair was straight all the time. I started to miss my wavy hair so I decided to see if I could find one of Herbal Essences products to help get the waves back in my hair when I wanted them back. Luckily I found a product called Totally Twisted also by Herbal Essences.

Totally Twisted worked wonders on my hair. After using it multiple times I had the waves back in my hair that I wanted. I was very happy to find that I could have my hair straight or wavy just by washing my hair in one of the shampoo and conditioner products.

• After dying my hair I realized how dried out it looked and once again I looked to Herbal Essences. Once again they didn’t let me down I found a product called Hydralicious. This product had many different types of shampoos and conditioners specifically for your type of hair, but all the different products are used to hydrate your hair. After using this product my hair felt and looked amazing. It was soft and luxurious.

Herbal Essences has a large line of products for everything you can image. They can help with any hair problem you may have with your hair. I am so pleased with all the products I have tried! I was very impressed to find that they did exactly what claim they do.

I have tried so many shampoos and conditioners before that did not do anything they claimed! There is nothing more irritating than spending a ton of money on a product that doesn’t even work. Luckily for me Herbal Essences is a budget friendly product that truly works and does as it claims.

I would recommend this product to anyone! This is an amazing product and I loved what it did for my hair. It keeps my hair soft and the scent of the different shampoos and conditioners keep my hair smelling amazing. There is a product for anything you could possibly want to do with your hair, and it will do exactly what it says it is going to do. This product is also very inexpensive and budget friendly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501964750231/k2311a0125/1.25.10