Clemson Chickfila Branch  » Restaurants  »
Tiger Boulevard in Clemson, SC 29631
  • Yesterday I had lunch there for the first time and was very impressed with the food and wonderful service
  • I noticed that an employee would go change the trash and clean up the counter when it got messy
  • They had plenty of seating inside and outside which I was happy to see
  • Sometimes I like to enjoy my meal outside in the fresh air and a lot of restaurants don’t give you the option
  • I would recommend this Chick-fil-A to anyone looking for a good place to eat in Clemson

• by cbantly

Chick-fil-A recently built a new location next to Zaxby’s in Clemson on Tiger Blvd. Yesterday I had lunch there for the first time and was very impressed with the food and wonderful service. There were plenty of places to sit inside and outside. The restaurant was very clean and sanitary and the employees were very kind and well trained. They really seemed to like working there.

When I got to the counter to order I was greeted with a smile and the cashier was very kind. After placing my order I looked around for a place to sit, I was a little worried about not finding a place to due to the large lunch crowd. To my surprise there were plenty seats and they were all

very clean. After receiving my food I quickly and very easily found a place to sit. After going to the condiment counter to get a few things I was very happy to see that it was very clean and sanitary. I noticed that an employee would go change the trash and clean up the counter when it got messy. That impressed me because I have seen some restaurants just leave the mess if they are in a lunch rush.

I sat down to start my meal and was extremely pleased to find that my order was exactly correct. Not only was it correct it was delicious. While enjoying my meal I was very comfortable. They had plenty of seating inside and outside which I was happy to see. Sometimes ...

• I like to enjoy my meal outside in the fresh air and a lot of restaurants don’t give you the option. The seats were also very comfortable and the booths were very clean.

As I was enjoying my meal a manager kindly came over and asked how my meal was. I was surprised at how he took time even though he was so busy to come over and ask if I was enjoying my lunch. I was very happy with the employees attitude toward their job. They seemed to really enjoy working there and really get along with each other. The managers seemed to have everything under control and immediately answered any questions the employees had. One of the cashiers was in training, and had only been there

for a few days but she was already well trained.

After finishing my meal I decided to have some of their vanilla ice cream. It was the best ice cream I have ever had. I don’t usually have vanilla over another flavor so I thought I might not like it but it was delicious! Next time I will be sure to try one of their milkshakes.

My experience at the Chick-fil-A in Clemson on Tiger Blvd. was the best experience I have had at a Chick-fil-A restaurant anywhere. The service was amazing. I got exactly what I ordered and it was delicious. The employees were very kind and definitely well trained! I would recommend this Chick-fil-A to anyone looking for a good place to eat in Clemson!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72501964710231/k2311a0125/1.25.10