Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream  » Health  »
  • There were one or two products specifically meant for dry heels but I decided to purchase School Cracked Heel Repair System
  • I was already using some of the foot cushion from this brand and since I was satisfied how it worked, I thought I would also be with this one
  • I also considered its squeeze tube packaging which was the best for me since I could carry it everywhere easily
  • I was also mindful that unfortunately, I neglect my feet and heels which should not be the case as I do a lot of walking everyday while doing chores, running errands or working in the garden
  • For the price I paid for this product, I find that this is a good value cream and would not mind buying the same again as I know that it helps a lot in making my heels look better

• by bethbarl

Walking all the time, moving back and forth and so many other movements have finally taken their toll on my heels. They are quite dry and cracked. Even though I put some lotion on them when I remember to do so, it does not seem enough. I would still get these cracks at the sides of my heels which are not only unsightly but rather painful as well since once they crack, some skin is loose and is caught by stockings or socks that I wear.

The last time I was at the pharmacy to pick up a couple of things, I also looked in the foot products section. There were one or two products specifically meant for dry heels but I decided to purchase School Cracked Heel Repair System. I was already using some of the foot cushion from this brand and

since I was satisfied how it worked, I thought I would also be with this one.

I also considered its squeeze tube packaging which was the best for me since I could carry it everywhere easily. It’s sort of having a hand lotion which I have in my bag most of the time with the difference that this one is for my sore and cracked heels.

The cream is really of a thick consistency which probably is the best form as my heels are so rough and dry. It’s difficult to just apply the cream and leave it at that since the heels are really dry. I have to rub and massage my heels to let the cream work on them. I felt better already as the cracks are less sore and having my feet massaged at the same time improved the circulation ...

• of blood and helped me relaxed a bit. I was also mindful that unfortunately, I neglect my feet and heels which should not be the case as I do a lot of walking everyday while doing chores, running errands or working in the garden. I should take time to do this simple thing of moisturizing my heels once to twice a day.

I did this religiously for at least 2 weeks although I sometimes applied the cream only once a day. However, I find that the results are fantastic. It made my heels feel and look better immediately after 5 days of use. In two weeks, the heels were definitely improved and looked healed. I gained confidence again in wearing open toed sandals without feeling self-conscious that my heels are cracked and looked unsightly. This cream helped me reassess my overall attitude

towards foot care as often I think that this part of my body is neglected. But, it should not be this way. My feet and heels deserve to be treated much in the same way that I pamper my face or my skin.

All in all, I find that this cream works and performs well. It is easy to apply on my cracked heels, works quite quickly and effectively. For the price I paid for this product, I find that this is a good value cream and would not mind buying the same again as I know that it helps a lot in making my heels look better. My only complaint is that it is a bit uncomfortable to put cream on my feet when the weather is so hot as I do not like sticky things on my feet especially while sleeping.

Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501964600231/k2311a0125/1.25.10