Nike IC 20-10A Putter  » Sport  »
1.0
  • The club definitely does not feel as good as those though
  • Overall, I think this putter is a miserable failure

• by ad22487

I am looking for a putter to compliment my all Nike set so I naturally started to look at the few Nike putters that were available at Golfsmith and came across this one.

The Nike IC 20-10A putter is Nike’s blade putter with no insert. It is their attempt to

match the more common anser style putters being made by Ping or Cleveland golf. The club definitely does not feel as good as those though. The metal is very weird. Sorry, I honestly do not know a better way to describe it. The feel off of the blade is not great. It is metal but I do not think its milled steel which makes it feel less responsive. Next, the sound gets annoying after a while. I feel like I was putting with a lead pipe.

The putter was made by Nike’s optic division. If you look closely,

• Nike IC 20-10A Putter
      you will see that it is not black and is actually a very deep dark hunter green. It was meant to blend better on a green and reflect less light. You will see that there are white lines behind the head to help line up putts. Apparently, when you
      look down, the green should blend and all you see is the white which should help line you up.

Overall, I think this putter is a miserable failure. I hope that their new blade style putter, The Method, will be better than this because Nike is really lacking in the putter department.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352501964550231/k2311a0125/1.25.10