Bamboo Garden  » Restaurants  »
1004 West Golf Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60194
  • I think the best way to describe it is most entrees are chinese inspired with more of an Indian taste
  • I have done so in the past and was not disappointed
  • I recommend the cauliflower manchurian and if you want to order something, get the dragon chicken skewer

• by ad22487

I was visiting the famous Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL when I had a hampering for chinese food. I looked around and came across this little golden nugget.

First of all, this is not entirely a Chinese restaurant. It is also not entiretly an Indian restaurant either. It is a fusion restaurant between the two styles.

They call these establishments “indo-chinese”. I

think the best way to describe it is most entrees are chinese inspired with more of an Indian taste. I think they are special because most of their items are dry. They do not really go for the saucey/curry style we have grown accustomed to when talking about Indian entrees.

The restaurant is quite large and is well decorated. The service ...

• is impecable and are very friendly. The best part of course is the food. It is excellent. They have an all you can eat buffet which is $10 during the week and $12 on the weekends which include a soft drink.

They really want you to eat the buffet and I do not blame them. They have over 10 varieties in

it along with soup and dessert. They do not even offer you a menu, assuming you will try their buffet. Of course, you can order items too. I have done so in the past and was not disappointed.

I recommend the cauliflower manchurian and if you want to order something, get the dragon chicken skewer.

Overall, this place will not disappoint!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72501964500231/k2311a0125/1.25.10