Zuma Deluxe game  » Games  »
  • Zuma Deluxe is very challenging , the game is simple but i guarantee it isn’t that easy if you play it
  • I prefer play adventure mode because the timing in one level is not so long and we can move to another level after finish previous level/track

• by coolvie

Recently, I spend my spare time playing the game in my computer. The game is Zuma Deluxe. Actually, Zuma Deluxe is an old game, but I just recently got the full version from my friend.

Before that, I already have the game but in trial version. , so when I got the full version I’m very excited because I can finish the game without racing with time anymore.

Zuma Deluxe is

a strategy game that need speed and accuracy in thinking. We must eliminate the same color ball while the balls rolling around the track before the balls falling into the hole.

When the balls fall into the hole, we lost one life and must reply again. The track of the balls is various, there are so many type of track such as spiral, pyramide, square, round, etc.

To prevent the ...

• balls moving very quickly into the hole, we must attack the backward balls to make the balls step backward. There are some balls that give us bonus if we hit that, which are backward balls, fire balls, hints balls, freezing time balls, and slowdown balls.

As far as I play this game, I’m stuck in level 9. 6, and everytime it’s game over, I must reply again from level 9,1.

Zuma

Deluxe is very challenging , the game is simple but i guarantee it isn’t that easy if you play it. We can play Zuma Deluxe in adventure or gauntlet mode.

The adventure mode is like a story mode and the gauntlet mode is like an endless shift mode. I prefer play adventure mode because the timing in one level is not so long and we can move to another level after finish previous level/track.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282501964460231/k2311a0125/1.25.10