Clear Women Softcare Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I was more surprised when I dried my hair, I found it shiny and soft flowing
  • I think that the product is more than a dandruff shampoo
  • I believe that the amino acid and Vitamin E in it which strengthens and nourishes the scalp helped a lot in restoring my hair’s health

• by Leah Smith

I’ve been using Clear Women Softcare Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for more than a year now not because I had dandruff before but because this shampoo brought back moisture and glow to my hair. After dyeing my hair, the damage was undeniably visible. I used to have long, straight black hair and after coloring it, it became dry, dull and fuzzy. During that time, Clear was actively conducting

promotion in our area by giving samples to every household and that’s how I came across the brand.

My previous shampoos were unable to restore the appearance and glow of my hair. I tried the ones with hot oil and other natural essences but it didn’t make any improvements. Aside from the damage brought by coloring my hair, I also blow dry my hair regularly so I ...

• needed a good brand to keep up.

At first, I was very hesitant to use the samples of Clear since I didn’t really need a dandruff shampoo. One day I ran out of my regular brand and tried the product. The fragrance wasn’t that strong and when I applied it to my hair, I felt every strand softened. I was more surprised when I dried my hair,

I found it shiny and soft flowing. I think that the product is more than a dandruff shampoo; I think it helps a lot in restoring damaged hair; it brought back the glow and softness which didn’t seem to be possible at that time. I believe that the amino acid and Vitamin E in it which strengthens and nourishes the scalp helped a lot in restoring my hair’s health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501964430231/k2311a0125/1.25.10