Glysolid Glycerine Creme
  • Then I found this red can with the name Glysolid Glycerine Creme
  • It is made in Germany, which is why I bought this because it's practically winter there all year round

• by Kristine

Glysolid Glycerine Creme is an excellent emollient for the winter season. I discovered this when I was in Saudi Arabia working as a night duty nurse.

Yes, guys, there is winter in some parts of that country.

Anyway, I didn’t use anything heavy on my skin because I was afraid

of getting bad reactions from creams and lotions until winter came when my skin cracked a lot, I got flakes on my arms and legs, my face wrinkled, I got fissures on my soles and the corners of my lips started to bleed from extreme dryness.

Then I found this ...

• red can with the name Glysolid Glycerine Creme.

It is made in Germany, which is why I bought this because it’s practically winter there all year round.

It’s about 3 dollars for a 50 ml can.

It’s cheap for it’s quality.

It has a musk scent which I really love.

I applied it on my face and literally all over my body before I go to the hospital.

And since then, I never had dryness anymore.

My skin’s dullness and fissures disappeared.

It left my skin smooth and soft like a baby’s.

It’s a must for any person who lives in cold places.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501964360131/k2311a0125/1.25.10