Lancome Hypnose Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, long story short I got to have this amazing, incredible, absolutely lives-up-to-its-promises mascara
  • I think that is why my sister did not like this mascara, because she usually likes the “no makeup” look
  • I love designer mascaras like lancome and dior to name a few
  • And it is definitely worth the money that you pay

• by pennylane

My sister bought this mascara on a whim and decided that she did not like it for some reason, and gave it to me. She does not wear a lot of make up and I do not think she even knows how to put on mascara. Anyway, long story short I got to have this amazing, incredible, absolutely lives-up-to-its-promises mascara. This mascara gave me the “fake lashes” look, which I absolutely love. I do not care that people know I am wearing mascara. If I want to go for the natural look, I would not wear mascara at all. I think that is why my sister did not like this mascara, because she usually likes the “no makeup” look. But like I said before, if I

want to go for the “no makeup” look, I would not wear any make up at all. Anyway, having said that, I absolutely loved the dramatic, false lashes, intense look that this mascara created. It just made my eyes stand out like crazy. Whenever I wore this mascara, people would come up to me and ask me if I was wearing fake lashes. Just to make it clear, I have really long eyelashes to being with. However, they are a little sparse and on the thin side. So I usually go for mascaras that create volume as opposed to length.

I absolutely love this mascara. However, it was so expensive. I do not think I will buy it for myself again. If I got it as ...

• a gift, I would more than happily accept it. I love designer mascaras like lancome and dior to name a few. However, I feel like these days there are just as good drugstore mascaras out there these days. I have been using the great lash mascara and the lash blast by cover girl. I love both of them. So, bottom line, Hypnose works really well. And it is definitely worth the money that you pay. However, I think if I have to buy expensive, designer mascara I think I would buy Diorshow which is the ultimate mascara in my opinion.

I wear mascara pretty much every single day, and I buy a new tube every three months. I have suffered from eye infections before, so I

have to be very careful to not keep my mascaras past more than three months. Therefore, I have just learned to stick to cheaper drugstore mascaras so I can totally afford to replace my mascara every three months. Recently, I have been using cover girl, which is relatively very inexpensive and it seems to work pretty well to. I will soon be writing a review on cover girl lash blast mascara. Anyway, back to lancome hypnose, I think all designer mascaras are good. And hypnose seems to live to up all expectations as well. However, it is a little too expensive for me to buy it every three months. So, for now I think I will stick to my drugstore mascaras until I can afford to buy more expensive ones.

Lancome Hypnose Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201964230131/k2311a0122/1.22.10