Sonia Kashuk Lashify Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found one item that fulfills the goal of doing more than one thing, and it is one of the best makeup purchases I have ever made
  • I decided to look through the Sonia Kashuk section, because I have liked their makeup that I have previously purchased, and I love the fact that this brand is extremely inexpensive but high quality at the same time
  • I decided that for only $7, I should risk buying it before trying it out, so I bought it along with my planned purchases
  • The tube is great, and the wand and the liner are on the same apparatus, so it is extremely convenient
  • I highly recommend Sonia Kashuk Lashify Mascara

• by Jessie Bahrey

A lot of my makeup and cosmetic purchases lately have focused on trying to find products that serve dual purposes, in an effort to save money and cut down on clutter in my makeup bag. I also travel frequently, so buying items that perform more than one function makes sense for packing as well. I found one item that fulfills the goal of doing more than one thing, and it is one of the best makeup purchases I have ever made.

I was doing my annual cross-border shopping trip to the US, and was browsing through Target. I had been looking at eyeliners, and saw the usual brand name products, which

didn’t excite me much. I decided to look through the Sonia Kashuk section, because I have liked their makeup that I have previously purchased, and I love the fact that this brand is extremely inexpensive but high quality at the same time. I was looking at their eyeliners when I saw a pretty stainless tube called Lashify Mascara. I wasn’t looking for mascara, but the packaging caught my eye. I read the packaging and discovered that this item is both a mascara and an eyeliner-genius! I was excited because there is nothing I hate more than looking through my makeup bag for a small eyeliner, or having to pack in ...

• a hurry and worrying about forgetting something, or even having to pack multiple items when I am going out directly from work. Lashify Mascara comes in regular or waterproof formulas, and the usual colours as well. I decided that for only $7, I should risk buying it before trying it out, so I bought it along with my planned purchases.

I love it, I love it, I love it. I was worried that for such a low price, the quality wouldn’t be great, and the mascara would clump or the eyeliner would be hard and hurt when applying it around my eyes First of all, the eyeliner is soft and is

self-sharpening, so it is easy to apply and never gets dull. Secondly, the mascara is lengthening, doesn’t clump, and goes on easily. Even though I didn’t purchase the waterproof formula, both the eyeliner and the mascara stay on all day. The tube is great, and the wand and the liner are on the same apparatus, so it is extremely convenient. I love being able to throw this in my purse or makeup bag without going through my eyeliners and decided which one to bring along.

I highly recommend Sonia Kashuk Lashify Mascara; although it is inexpensive, it is a very high quality product, and it is great to have eyeliner and mascara in one item.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201963970131/k2311a0122/1.22.10