Al nor Fresh Garlic and Ginger Paste  » Food  »
  • I decided to try buying a garlic and ginger paste in one of the Indian store somewhere in Green Street market in East London

• by Kim

Every time I am making an Indian dishes I always abhor that moment when I have to cut into small pieces the garlic because I simply cannot stand the awful smell of the garlic. I decided to try buying a garlic and ginger paste in one of the Indian store somewhere in Green Street market in East London.

Thankfully and gratefully, I do love the combination of these two essential spices which are the garlic and the ginger.

In that way I don’t have to waste another time peeling the ginger and then grating them.

One good thing with this garlic paste is that once it is open I can still use it as long ...

• as I want; all I have to do is store it in the fridge after using them.

The ingredients of this paste are garlic, ginger, water, and soya beans oil, citrus acid and salt.

One good thing too is that there are no added preservatives for this one.

Another thing too is that this one is

also very cheap, I got it for less than 3 GBP (if my memory is right) which of course is a good price as to compare with buying fresh ginger and garlic in the market knowing that the smell and the result is just the same.

I would somehow settle for this one rather than slicing garlic at home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272201963900131/k2311a0122/1.22.10