Upptacka backpack from IKEA store  » Other  »
  • I normally use this backpack back then as my baby’s nappy bag since I fine it very convenient and easy for me especially during that time when I would normally only use a baby carrier

• by Kim

I once bought a nice Upptacka brand bag from IKEA store back in 2009 for the price of 20 GBP at that time. This bag is sort of a backpack and can also be converted as a travel bag.

One of the good features of this bag which really caught my attention was the easily

convertible sides which can be used as 2 backpacks.

Meaning if I want to travel light and I have to only take some little stuff with me I can easily convert it by using only one side of the backpack.

Isn’t that a very cool idea? Plus the fact that it has a padded ...

• back shield and straps which can make travelling so much comfortable and lighter on my shoulder.

The zipper can also be locked with a proper padlock if ever I want to use one and there are lots of several compartments and clasp for keys.

I normally use this backpack back then as my baby’s

nappy bag since I fine it very convenient and easy for me especially during that time when I would normally only use a baby carrier.

One of the other few things I also like on this bag is that I can safely place my camera on the side which is quite easy and very convenient for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122201963890131/k2311a0122/1.22.10