Malm Chest of 6 drawers from Ikea  » Furniture  »
  • I bought Malm chest of 6 drawers last year from IKEA store for the price of 85 GBP

• by Kim

I bought Malm chest of 6 drawers last year from IKEA store for the price of 85 GBP. I got it to store some of my clothes. The color that I’ve got at home was an oak veneer color; I was actually looking for the birch veneer at home so that it would be a uniform color with other furniture that

we’ve got at home. But anyway, the oak veneer turn out to be alright since it look classy and compliment very well in almost all our furniture that we’ve got at home, it’s just that it is prone to dirt most of the time, especially the top surface. One good thing with this furniture is that there is a nice ...

• two separate drawers on top which is really very good for me since I can identify and organize some of my things in the bedroom like putting my cosmetics or lotion stuff in one drawer while using the other separate top drawer for some other essential items that is easy for me to get. I also find the each drawer has
        an extra roomy space which means more storage place for clothes and other stuff. It also has a smooth running drawer which means it is so easy for me to get things out of the drawer plus the fact that it has a pull-out stop but sometimes as times goes by this pull-out stop can sometimes get detached which is really very annoying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572201963880131/k2311a0122/1.22.10