The Tuxedo movie starred by Jackie Chan  » Movies  »
  • I think the movie is really so funny and is packed of actions as well which is the trademark of almost all movies done by Jackie Chan

• by Kim

The tuxedo movie is an action comedy starred by Jackie chan. It is a story of a chauffeur guy who learned the power of the tuxedo which is own by his boss when his boss had an accident.

He used this tuxedo to locate the culprit or the mastermind of the bomb explosion in which Jackie Chan

was also almost killed.

I think the movie is really so funny and is packed of actions as well which is the trademark of almost all movies done by Jackie Chan.

Jennifer Love Hewitt who is the leading lady of Jackie Chan in this movie is really very gorgeous, in fairness she managed to do some funny ...

• and action scene in which I really thought that she’s not capable of since she’s always cast in a different genre like horror movies but in this movie she managed to convince me that she’s a very versatile actress.

Personally, I guess the movie doesn’t really disappoint me because I had some few laughs.

There were also

moments when I was completely engrossed and my heart was pounding in almost all the actions scene done by Jackie Chan.

There is a balance between some actions and comedy scenes so a viewer like me is satisfied at the end but the ending is so predictable, in which Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt in the movie ended up together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112201963810131/k2311a0122/1.22.10