Estee Lauder Beautiful Perfume Body Lotion
  • I like the fragrance because I don't need to wear perfume when I am using this lotion

• by Lei

My friend gave this Estee lauder Beautiful Perfume Body Lotion as a Christmas gift last december 2009. I am very happy since I am an avid fan of Estee Lauder products.

I’ve been using a lot of lotion products for my smooth skin.

Since the weather here in our country was tropical, I see to it that I put lotion in the morning and

at night after a shower.

This Estee Lauder Beautiful perfume body lotion has a creamy or thick lotion that was not greasy to apply to entire body, I often used this through my hands and feet.

I like the fragrance because I don’t need to wear perfume when I am using this lotion.

Estee Lauder Beautiful perfume lotion was really a perfect match to ...

• me, since I do used my regular perfume, by using this perfume lotion I don’t need to used my perfume.

The scent really stays for long period hours, and when I smell my skin it really penetrates within.

And its like there’s a moisturizer effect that more smoothed my skin.

I always bring this perfume lotion with me even at work, so it always

available when I reapply my favorite lotion.

I already purchase a new Estee Lauder beautiful perfume lotion for me to continue using it, it gives me relax sleep at night and a good smell in the morning before going to work.

My friends and family admires the smell of this Estee lauder that’s why I kept loving it.

I like this product, Estee Lauder product really completes me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201963750131/k2311a0122/1.22.10