Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • As I continued using the product, every one noticed that my hair really became healthier

• by Ladyfiretrap

My hair is permed and colored. At first, I didn’t find any problems with it. But as it grew longer, my hair started to get dull and sticky on the ends.

My mom has been using Dove Shine Therapy for a long time now. And so I decided to give it a try. After

using it, I was very pleased with the result. It instantly gave my hair the shine I’ve been looking in a shampoo alone. No need to use a conditioner. It was soft, as if it wasn’t so limp before the wash. As I continued using the product, every one noticed that my hair ...

• really became healthier. No more sticky ends too. I also love its scent, it made my hair smells cleaner and fresher. It’s long-lasting too. It’s similar to a scent of a perfume, only to find out that it was just a shampoo. Now, my curls are even prettier than ever. Every curl is
        in the rights shape and volume. I made the right decision for replacing my old brand.

My hair is now waist-length and grew gorgeously. I never thought mh hair would achieve this look. As I’ve never experienced this from other shampoo I’ve tried before. Nothing beats the care of Dove for treated hairs.

Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201963710131/k2311a0122/1.22.10