SkullCandy Headphones  » Electronics  »
2.5
  • I thought they were the cutest pair of headphones I had ever owned
  • I like the fact that the headphones didn't come with a volume adjuster
  • Unfortunately, I did come to the realization of how fragile my headphones were

• by C.Channing

Because I’m always on the computer listening to music, I was recently gifted with a unique pair of headphones made by SkullCandy.

SkullCandy is a company that have various products for extreme sports and for music as well. The pair of headphones I received were cute and girl: Pink, white, and silver. I thought they were the cutest pair of headphones I had ever owned. I liked the cushion part at the top of the headphones: it makes it more comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

I like the

fact that the headphones didn’t come with a volume adjuster. The sound quality is great as is and I don’t have bother with setting it properly because the sound is already set. I like how the headphones came with a warranty because, in the past, I’ve had so many headphones that I liked that had broke and I couldn’t get them replaced. The headphones also came with a cute little sticker; at first I thought it was a stencil, but I later realized I was looking at the directions which ...

• was showing you various places you could put the sticker.

The only thing I had trouble with was the size of the ear phones. I don’t have big ears, but I do have my upper ears pierced and it becomes bothersome when I have the headphones on for such a lengthy period of time. Even though I can adjust the position of the headphones, it still can bother my upper ear piercings. Unfortunately, I did come to the realization of how fragile my headphones were: I was pulling them off my

head improperly and one side snapped. I’m in the process of receiving a new pair, but it made me see how fragile they are.

Overall, I like my pink, girly headphone by SkullCandy: the sound quality is great and the headphones are cute. Even though they can hurt my ears after wearing them for long periods of time–I waiting for a replacement pair– I still appreciate the gift I was given; however, knowing how easily they break would make me reconsider buying a new pair outside the limits of my warranty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162201963631231/k2311a0122/1.22.10