Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
  • I had to apply it over my eyes and I noticed how quickly the eye shadow was gone
  • Overall, I think I made a good investment in the Avon moisture effective eye makeup remover lotion
  • It takes less than five minutes to remove my eye shadow, and that's what I like best about the lotion

• by C.Channing

When it comes to makeup, I’m a light user: eye shadow only. I use eye shadow primarily on the weekends, but I still needed a product that would be easy to use when I would remove it at night. Forgetting to remove makeup and waking up to it the next morning was not a good look for me and was ruining my nice

and expensive pillowcases.

The Avon moisture effective eye makeup remover lotion is a the size of a hand held bottle, and it is easy to store away on a dresser or in the bathroom. The directions for use of the lotion are simple: pour a small amount into your hand, and rub into the area where the makeup has been applied. I had to apply it over my eyes and I noticed how quickly the eye shadow was gone. All I had to do was use a tissue to remove the lotion and that was it.

Using the lotion made my eye area softer, but I did find out the hard way how painful the lotion can be. I was using it one night on my eyes ...

• Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
      and I was trying moving back and forth between the bathroom and my room to catch my Wednesday night lineup on CBS. I had the lotion on my eyelid while my eyes were open, and I began to feel the burn. I quickly removed the lotion that was on my eyelid and then I washed my eyes. I didn’t want to wash my
      eyes with the lotion still on them–I could only imagine what pain I would truly feel.

Overall, I think I made a good investment in the Avon moisture effective eye makeup remover lotion. All I have to do is rub the lotion on my eyelids and that’s it. It takes less than five minutes to remove my eye shadow, and that’s what I like best about the lotion.

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201963611231/k2311a0122/1.22.10