Likas Papaya Herbal Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • Based on my experiences, some people would experience good in this certain products while others don't
  • I decided to use it for 3 more months then I stop and use another soap then use Likas Papaya soap again

• by frenziedmalady

I am a Filipina with a brown skin tone. I really wanted to have a fairer and whiter skin. This is a very common thing here in the Philippines, almost everybody wanted to be whiter. I, for one, haven’t met someone that would go out in the beach without the worry of getting burned.

I was in the look out for soaps that would deliver a whitening effect on my skin.

I am now 19 years old and started this quest since I was young, maybe since I was 12 years old. Based on my experiences, some people would experience good in this certain products while others don’t. I have tried a lot of soaps, baby soaps, moisturizing soaps and whitening soaps from the every aisle there is in the cosmetics section.

Likas Papaya has been there for many years. This ...

• is the most popular papaya soap in the Philippines. I tried it and bought 1 bar. I really like it smell, not too overpowering. It can be a bit drying but it really helped me maintain a healthy skin. It really dries the pimples fast and it cleared my skin. I didn’t undergo a peeling effect and the whitening that I expected took a month to show. It’s a bit
        hard to notice since I see my face and body everyday but a lot of my high school friends comment that I looked glowing. So I realized it must be working. I decided to use it for 3 more months then I stop and use another soap then use Likas Papaya soap again. I’m not fair but it really helped me maintain a nice color, 2 shades lighter than my skin before.

Likas Papaya Herbal Soap
    joyce says :

Where can i get this likas papaya herbal soap? Thanks

awezome.writer says :

You can buy this product at any major pharmacy like Watson’s, mercury drug and rose pharmacy. I have also seen this being sold at SM supermarket and Gaisano supermarket.

Sunset says :

I just received my order for the Likas soap. I`m not concern about looking white or becoming lighter, I`m interested in a nicer complextion. I`m happy with being a BROWN GIRL with smooth clear skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201963581231/k2311a0122/1.22.10