Spider-Man 2 for PlayStation 2
  • The reason I like it so much is that you’re free to explore the city and don’t have to do the movie plot right away, you can do whatever you want
  • I’d recommend to gamers who are fans of the movie, because I had a lot of fun playing it and it’s quite enjoyable

• by ReViewMeMedia

Spider-Man 2 for PlayStation 2 is based on the movie Spider-Man 2 movie, you play as Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man and go around New York City stopping criminals, exploring New York City and following the plot from the movie.

I enjoyed this game a lot. The reason I like it so much is that you’re free to explore the city and don’t have to do the movie plot right

away, you can do whatever you want. I always liked free roaming games because I like to explore the world and find stuff. This game is pretty fun too, with plenty of Spider-Man’s powers to use and plenty of web-slinging to do. I like how New York City is so big and that you can go anywhere you want. Explorability makes this game really fun ...

• and there are plenty of things to do inside the game.

The control system is pretty easy, the combos aren’t too complicated and it’s easy to play. The graphics look nice on my PlayStation 2 and even though it’s not nearly as nice as PlayStation 3 graphics, it’s still a very fun game.

I like how the actors for the movie reprise their roles in the game, it

makes it feel like you’re playing through the movie and it’s very fun. I’d recommend to gamers who are fans of the movie, because I had a lot of fun playing it and it’s quite enjoyable. You can buy Spider-Man 2 from Amazon.com or check your local used game store, they probably have it in stock and it’s worth getting if you like free roaming games or Spider-Man.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282201963451231/k2311a0122/1.22.10