T3 Control Chic Hairdryer Styling Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that you get all three for the money because let’s be honest, this is very expensive
  • The other amazing thing about this blow dryer that also cuts down on styling time is that it really softens and de-frizzes my hair to the point that I almost don’t need to use a straightener to style my hair after blow drying it

• by MixandMatchIt

The T3 Control Chic Hairdryer Styling Set is not a cheap purchase. I spend a lot of time styling my hair. Between blow drying, straightening, curling, deep conditioning, and all of the other processes I go through to get my hair to look good, I invest a lot of time, energy, and money in styling tools. If done the wrong way or with the wrong tools, my hair could potentially get very damaged.

Split ends are a very real threat and they can mean having to get a major hair cut before you’re ready to do so. I am very pick about my styling tools so I put

a lot of thought into my purchase of the T3 Control Chic Hairdryer Styling Set. This set comes with the blow dryer, a “heat-seeking” hair spray, and a ceramic brush.

I love that you get all three for the money because let’s be honest, this is very expensive.

On the packaging, they call this a featherweight hair dryer. I am not sure what this means exactly, but I really do like the way this works.

The instructions promise that it will dry hair faster and I’ve found this to be true. I have very thick hair. It normally takes me about an hour to finish blow drying my hair ...

• with my Conair blow dryer.

Using the T3 blow dryer reduced drying time to about forty minutes. That may still seem long to most people, but it is a great improvement for me. It also doesn’t leave my hair brittle or extremely dry.

For whatever reason, it retains all the moisture that I put in whenever I deep condition. Now I don’t have to worry about spending a whole lot of money on a deep conditioner that won’t end up leaving my hair moist after it gets fried with a blow dryer. My hair is shiny, moist, and still healthy after blow drying.

The other amazing thing about

this blow dryer that also cuts down on styling time is that it really softens and de-frizzes my hair to the point that I almost don’t need to use a straightener to style my hair after blow drying it. Although I still straighten my hair after blow drying, it does not take near as much time as it used to take. I don’t know if it’s the combination of the spray and the blow dryer or if it is just the blow dryer itself.

I am interested to see how other sprays interact with this tool. All in all, this was a great purchase. Well worth the money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201963431231/k2311a0122/1.22.10