Tracfone cellphone  » Cellular services  »
  • They were very quick about fixing the problem and senting me a new cell phone

• by kiirah2008

For eight years now I have been using tracfone as my cell phone provider. I started using tracfone when I got left somewhere and did not have a phone to call someone to pick me up.

My first cell phone was what you would call a brick phone, it was bulky and heavy but it got the job done.

As the years went by I got different tracfones.

More and More the cell phones tracfone offered as gotten better and better, to the point where on some of the cell phones allow the user to get online and have real ring tones! What is great about tracfone is that the user does not have to sign a contract to get the cell phone.

The user also can pay as little as 20 dollars to get minutes ...

• for their cell phone.

Some cell phones are programmed to give the owner double minutes when they buy minutes.

So, lets say you buy 60 minutes, you would then get 60 more minutes! Also, tracfone sents out coupon codes every month, anywhere from 20 minutes to 120 minutes depending on how many minutes you buy.

About a year ago, I had troblem with my cell phone and had

to call the tracfone company.

They were very quick about fixing the problem and senting me a new cell phone.

They actually had to sent me two new cell phones but it was not a problem.

The company was very nice and quick about senting them to me.

All in all, if you want to save money but also a good phone, then Tracfone is the way to go!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222201963401231/k2311a0122/1.22.10