Revlon Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • Im happy i found out this kind of brand of lipstick
  • So i am no longer curious about my look because i know that i have still my lipstick on even if i will not retouch it more often

• by Reigne

Im happy i found out this kind of brand of lipstick. I am not really fun of wearing lipstick but this one makes me wanna.

What i like this one is it last longer.

As my personality goes i ma not that kind of person that always look in the mirror to

see what i look like.

I am always a busy individual and my attention is always in my work.

So sometimes i cant just recognize if i still have lipstick of my face still fresh or something, so i end up dry especially at the end of the day.

But when i tried ...

• to use this Revlon Lipstick it turn out to different mood.

Because of its longivity it will last until the end of the day.

I can still recognize that what i put on on the first hour of my work is still there when it ends.

I am so glad because i

am no longer confuse to myself and confident anytime because even if i cant put make up i still wear liptstick that makes me still look beautiful.

So i am no longer curious about my look because i know that i have still my lipstick on even if i will not retouch it more often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201963161231/k2311a0122/1.22.10