House Hunters International show
  • What I find interesting about this program is comparing the prices to the properties in the United States
  • On the other hand, I wonder why some of the properties cost so much—even when the areas look a little run down or too “authentically foreign

• by Famous

This HGTV show is a bit more exciting than the typical House Hunters show because it showcases couples who wish to make exotic locales their permanent (or vacation) homes. These places are in some really far out places. Germany, St.

Tomas, Italy, France, and even Switzerland. The participants are taken to three different homes.

They’re given the price and the square footage and are told about the pros and cons of the neighborhood. What I find interesting about this program is comparing the prices to the properties in the United States.

Some of the properties seem extremely cheap for the money. So it makes me wonder whether the areas ...

• are not in good neighborhoods.

On the other hand, I wonder why some of the properties cost so much—even when the areas look a little run down or too “authentically foreign. ” I know that may sound strange.

But I do believe that this is the draw to House Hunters International. Anyway, I must

say that my favorite part of the show is seeing what the people do with the properties from an interior design perspective.

Some of the new homeowners have excellent taste. Others simply add a few trinkets to the already furnished dwellings.

In either case, you can usually tell who has the eye for decorating, and who does not. `

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102201963111231/k2311a0122/1.22.10