Capri Drive-In  » Entertainment  »
  • Not just because of the nostalgia I associate with it, but because I love the freedom to relax in my car and not have to worry about someone talking through the movie or walking in front of me or any of the mess that you deal with in a regular cinema

• by LadyLeas
      The first time I went to the Capri Drive-In it took me back to when I was a kid. The people and the night air and the smell of popcorn. They even have some of the old snack bar commercials before the show and during intermission.

The kids are all sitting out in lawn chairs while the

adults sit in the car and watch the movie. The only difference between then and now was the screens.

Capri has 2 screens that show two movies each, each night. They are always playing the newer movies too.

The way that you pick up the movie sound here is quite different also. It is broadcasted through the ...

• radio.

Halloween they always have specials and a contest. This year it is going to be on October 21st and they are having a costume contest.

The most original will get a prize. Admission that night is by the carload and only $15.

So if you ever find yourself in Coldwater, Michigan and looking for something

to do, try the drive-in. I absolutely love the drive-in.

Not just because of the nostalgia I associate with it, but because I love the freedom to relax in my car and not have to worry about someone talking through the movie or walking in front of me or any of the mess that you deal with in a regular cinema.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5931096310231/k2311a103/10.3.06