Canon iP2600 Printer  » Electronics  »
  • I did have a problem at first figuring out which way the photo paper was to be placed for printing, but that was minor
  • All in all, for the price, I think this printer is a great choice for light duty users

• by msluchini28

We just purchased the Canon iP2600 about one month ago on sale at Wal Mart for around $40.00. I am super happy with it’s performance for the job we are looking for. This printer offers excellent photo printing. We used glossy plus photo paper that came with the printer and they turned out beautiful. Keep in mind the pixel quality of the digital photos you take will affect the way

your pictures print. All in all we used an 8.0 megapixel camera and our photos printed perfectly. I did have a problem at first figuring out which way the photo paper was to be placed for printing, but that was minor. There weren’t many instructions for how to place the paper.

This printer is also handy for those who are neat freaks. All the paper tray and loading compartments fold ...

• up so that it doesn’t get dusty and looks presentable. It is very sleek and has a glossy shine to it, so it looks very nice.

Set-up is a breeze. Hook up the cables, pop in the CD-Rom included and as along as you have Windows XP or better, you are good to go. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING ANY NEW EQUIPMENT! We did make that

mistake once before and got bit from it!

The software included in the package is very helpful. There are many tools to help you through all of the set up and future operating of the printer. It also comes with some black and colored ink to get you up and running in a jif.

All in all, for the price, I think this printer is a great choice for light duty users!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162201962951131/k2311a0122/1.22.10