Avatar movie  » Movies  »
  • Last December 2009 I was convinced by some of my friends to watch Avatar movie of James Cameron but I was not really impressed when they told me it was more like a story of an alien thing so I declined
  • It was amazing how this film helped transform my principle about life, about taking care of everything in my surroundings and how unselfish commitment to be a great steward of the environment can make a difference

• by Joyce

Last December 2009 I was convinced by some of my friends to watch Avatar movie of James Cameron but I was not really impressed when they told me it was more like a story of an alien thing so I declined. But when January 2010 comes, my close friend convinced me again to watch this film, with nothing much to do during weekend I nudged a respond and so it was.

While inside the theater I cannot help but mesmerized with this

spectacular movie, which I first I doubted as wonderful. It has a stirring plot about taking care of the environment, of course the visual and sound effects are simply exceptional, nothing compares.

After watching Avatar I started thinking at myself if I have this unselfish commitment to take care of the environment. This movie is more than terrific visual effects and incredible technological innovations. It talks about the source of life which is our mother Earth. I cannot help but ask myself ...

• if I really have that concern to the nature and the mineral resources.

This movie really opened my eyes to the wonders of Mother Nature,that even trees have life too and there’s a strong bond and connection between trees, surroundings, mineral resources and the existence of human being, we are impossible to exist without Nature and its goodness.

There’s something deep inside of me that touched by this film. I am now more concerned on what things to be done to increase awareness

about taking care of our environment and mineral resources. That nature should be taken care before this will haunt us back in the future, man-made calamities are very fatal, some of the natural phenomena like flood, soil erosion, landslide, aggressive typhoons, even earthquakes can be attributed to man-made activities.

It was amazing how this film helped transform my principle about life, about taking care of everything in my surroundings and how unselfish commitment to be a great steward of the environment can make a difference.

Avatar movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112201962941131/k2311a0122/1.22.10