Pantene Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • As I was nearing the time when I should be coloring my hair again I looked at my it under the natural sunlight and noticed that my hair had retained most of the dark brown color and my light brown natural color wasn’t as visible
  • For an inexpensive drug store product I think it’s great

• by SophieK

I have very thick light brown hair that I color every few weeks and I was looking for a conditioner that would help to keep my color from fading. I have always liked Pantene products so I wanted to try their line of Color Enhancing products.

After washing my hair I applied this dark brown conditioner to my hair for about a minute before washing it out.

After the shower my hair felt very soft and tangle free.

I knew that I would have to use this product for a few weeks in order to fully see if it did indeed help to preserve my color.

I continued using this conditioner for a few weeks, washing my hair two to three times a week.

My hair always felt very soft and manageable ...

• after every use and another bonus, it smelled great too! As I was nearing the time when I should be coloring my hair again I looked at my it under the natural sunlight and noticed that my hair had retained most of the dark brown color and my light brown natural color wasn’t as visible.

My hair wasn’t as dark as it is when it is first

colored but it was darker and I could go about two weeks longer without coloring it.

Instead of having to color my hair once a month I can now color it once every six weeks.

For an inexpensive drug store product I think it’s great! By using this conditioner I save time and money by having to make fewer trips to the salon to get my color touched up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201962841131/k2311a0122/1.22.10