Milford tea Blackberry - Raspberry  » Food  »
  • Milford tea costs 3 Euro and you get 20 + 5 tea bags while most of other teas cost less than 3 Euro and you also get 20 or 25 tea bags
  • It has a prize competition and they are giving away Mazda 2 car, so I decided to buy Milford
  • The colour of the tea is dark red, it really tastes like raspberries, and I like it a lot
  • With 1 tablet of diet sugar this tea really is amazing
  • Mostly when I buy stuff that are supposed to taste like raspberries they don’t, but this tea does and it is really delicious

• by lorelai

I have tried Milford tea just few times in my life; I rarely buy it because there are many less expensive teas. I always liked it but I try to buy cleverly so I don’t like spending more money then necessary. Milford tea costs 3 Euro and you get 20 + 5 tea bags while most of other teas cost less than 3 Euro and you

also get 20 or 25 tea bags.

So what made me buy Milford this time? It has a prize competition and they are giving away Mazda 2 car, so I decided to buy Milford. Milford Tea Blackberry – Raspberry comes in a red paper box with a picture of bunch of blackberries.

You get 75g of tea in 25 bags; each bag holds 3g of tea. Bags are all packed separately in purple-red wrappings.

You are supposed to keep the tea bag in the boiling water for 8 minutes. The bags smell really great; they have very strong raspberry scent that I like a lot.

The colour of the tea is dark red, it really tastes like raspberries, and I like it a lot. Blackberries are much less felt in the taste.

...

• Milford tea Blackberry - Raspberry
      The tea is also rather sour so you don’t even need to add lemon, to tell you the truth most of the times I can’t drink tea without lemon because it tastes like paper but not this one. But this one doesn’t taste good without sugar, so I had to add a diet sugar to it.

With 1 tablet of diet sugar this tea really is

amazing; you can feel the taste of raspberries. Mostly when I buy stuff that are supposed to taste like raspberries they don’t, but this tea does and it is really delicious.

It is good even when it is cold. I am rather satisfied with Milford tea Blackberry – Raspberry, I wish it would cost less but I guess when something is good it has too cost more than regular stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272101962730831/k2311a0121/1.21.10