Sangue di Giuda, quality sparkling wine  » Food  »
  • I like sweet dessert red wines and this one is one of them
  • The last time I bought this wine it was really great
  • So yesterday when my mother came to visit me I have bought it because I know she likes red wine too, especially good and sweet red one
  • Unfortunately, this one was rather big disappointment
  • I know that for this money I shouldn’t complain but the problem is that I remember this one was much better and I really don’t know what happened to it

• by lorelai

I like sweet dessert red wines and this one is one of them. The last time I bought this wine it was really great. So yesterday when my mother came to visit me I have bought it because I know she likes red wine too, especially good and sweet red one.

Unfortunately, this one was rather big

disappointment. I am not saying it wasn’t good at all but it wasn’t as good as I remembered it.

It has a dark but clear red colour, it smells good too but the taste is kind a weird. It tastes like the barrel, the wooden one in which people usually keep the wine.

I really don’t like that taste, especially not in a wine which is supposed to be wine of a quality. It isn’t very sparkling, I mean there aren’t many bubbles but still I prefer non sparkling wines.

This one comes in a green transparent bottle with a very nice red-white label. It doesn’t cost much, about $3 and you get 0.

75l ...

• Sangue di Giuda, quality sparkling wine
      of it. I know that for this money I shouldn’t complain but the problem is that I remember this one was much better and I really don’t know what happened to it.

My mother wasn’t very satisfied either. We drank it because we rarely throw away food but still I doubt I will buy it ever again.

I like the fact that it is sweet and isn’t very dry, it has just 7% of alcohol but as it is sweet you don’t really realize how much you drank. I don’t even like the aftertaste in the mouth because it is kind a sour.

Of course, it is even worst if you don’t drink it from the fridge.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272101962710831/k2311a0121/1.21.10