Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser  » Health  »
  • It was given to me as a present, so I decided that I would try it out
  • To begin with, I like that it is both a make-up remover and a cleanser
  • I don't like to have to keep using different products for different purposes so I was glad to see that it was both
  • My face really does feel fresh afterwards so that's definitely a plus
  • The only problem really was that it doesn't foam very well like the bottle says it does

• by forevergrateful12

There are some really great things about this product and then there are some not so great things about this product. It was given to me as a present, so I decided that I would try it out. It was just a little tiny trial size of the product, so if I didn’t like it, I knew that I didn’t have to use up a whole bottle of it.

To begin with, I like that it is both a make-up remover and a cleanser. I don’t like to have to keep using different products for different purposes so I was glad to see that it was both. And it actually served its purpose.

It removed my make-up without any residue or left-over dirt and oil and it cleansed my skin beautifully.

What I didn’t like about this product is that on the bottle it says :Fresh Foaming” and it really doesn’t foam that well. I guess it’s stuck in my head that the product I’m using to wash my face is suppose to foam if it’s really going to get down deep and really clean my face. But this product barely even turned white. It kind of felt a little syrupy on my skin and it just felt weird. It’s hard to explain. Afterwards though, my skin does look very healthy and cleansed and the make-up ...

• is gone. So this downside isn’t that much of a big deal.

However, I do like that this cleanser washes off of my face really easily. There are those products that just take forever to get off and you have to keep putting water on your face and it’s just really annoying. With this product, just one quick rinse and it’s off your face. I was quite surprised by this because I figured it would take longer because of how syrupy it was. I figured more foam-like products would be easier to get off, but this product proved me wrong.

My face really does feel fresh afterwards so that’s definitely a plus. It seems

as though it’s a weird experience using the product, but the result and exactly what I’m looking for. I am glad that I didn’t judge the product before I used it because now I am going to buy the bigger bottle and continue using it. It does what it says its going to do, even if it does feel a little different on my skin while I’m using it.

I would recommend this product to anyone needing a good cleansing of your face and also needs to remove the make-up on your face.

I rate this product an overall 8. The only problem really was that it doesn’t foam very well like the bottle says it does.

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342101962460831/k2311a0121/1.21.10