Sally Hansen Maximum Growth: Daily Nail Growth Program  » Cosmetics  »
  • There is definitely some nail growth going on
  • The one thing I like about this growth polish is how fast it dries
  • Overall, I highly recommend the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth

• by C.Channing

A long time ago (back in my high school senior year) my mom purchased me a little nail/salon kit where it came with a compilation of fingernail health polishes and color polishes. I just pulled it out last week and started using the health nail polish. I used the Sally Hansen nail growth polish because I wanted to see if it actually works and because I wanted to grow out my nails.

The Sally Hansen nail growth comes in the same vile or bottle as a

normal fingernail polish would; it also is the same color as a base coat: pink. Usually I don’t read the directions on the back of fingernail polish because it is common sense not to consume it or toss it in a fire; however, because this polish was a program I had to read the directions in order to get the best results. The directions said to apply the polish daily for five days, and then remove the polish at the end of the five days ...

• and start over.

I applied the polish as directed and I’m now into my second week. There is definitely some nail growth going on; I didn’t wake up a week later with twenty-four inch nails, but my nails have at least two inches–not a lot, but I’ll take it. The one thing I like about this growth polish is how fast it dries. Within five minutes, I was able to use my hands again; however, when I put my fingers in my mouth (for whatever reason)

I could taste the polish. Since using the polish, my nails look healthier and brighter and my new nails look great. I don’t know if the polish is suppose to help with brittle nails, but my nails are also stronger since using the polish: no breaks or chips.

Overall, I highly recommend the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth: Daily Nail Growth Program. My nails are stronger, healthier, and they are growing. It takes on five minutes for them to dry and you’ll be really pleased with the results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312101962360831/k2311a0121/1.21.10