Orly French Manicure Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • It cost me just a little over six dollars because I didn't have a Sally's card
  • Overall, I thought the Orly French manicure polish was a great find

• by C.Channing

Recently, I’ve become really interested in taken care of my own nails instead of paying someone thirty dollars every three weeks to upkeep them for me. I went to Sally’s on a mission: My own manicure supplies and one of the supplies I picked up was Orly French manicure polish.

When I would, and sometimes continue, to go get my nails done I would always opt for the French manicure. French manicures, to me, gives the nails a clean appearance without drawing a lot of attention (like flashy nails would). I’m not an expert at doing my

own manicures, so I was new to the purchasing your own manicure products. Luckily for me, when I walked into the Sally store, the manicure section was off to the far left–the last aisle–and the fingernail polishes were directly in front of me.

I wasn’t looking for the colored nail polishes, so I skipped over them. The Orly French manicure polish was right next to all the clear polishes–base coats. When the cashier checked me out I thought: Why does polish have to be so expensive. It cost me just a little over six dollars because I ...

• didn’t have a Sally’s card.

I have a friend who likes to do her own nails, so she gave me tips on how to use the polish. I had to use some fancy nail thing I had also purchased from Sally’s to make my nails smooth. I had to remove cuticles and finally used a base coat. Then, at the tip of my nails, I applied the Orly French manicure polish. I did a pretty good job of applying the French manicure polish considering how shaky I was in trying to get it just right.

I liked using

Orly French manicure polish because it made the color white really stand out, and it looked like I had a professional apply it on my nails. The color was vibrant and that was what I was going for. I applied a top coat for extra protection, but all in all it really turned out nice.

Overall, I thought the Orly French manicure polish was a great find. It’s a bit on the expensive side for one bottle of nail polish as far as I’m concerned, but it did give my nails the salon French manicure I was looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312101962350831/k2311a0121/1.21.10