Dr. Brown Vented bottle  » Baby care  »
  • This bottle is a bit pricey, $9 for only a single bottle, but in my opinion is worth buying to avoid all the messes that the standard Vent Airs will cause

• by Fire Dancer

This bottle was given to me by a friend. These bottles are actualy alot better than the Playtex Ventair bottles.

I use these to give my son breastmilk, water or juice.

This bottle does not have an angled neck or a vent on the bottom.

Instead, this straw looking

thing goes inside the bottle and this rubber thing goes on top of the straw.

This somehow vents the air without making the bottle leak.

This is why I like this bottle so much.

The design is different, yet better than the Playtex Ventair.

Also, this bottle is not a ...

• pain to clean and assemble either.

The only drawback to this bottle that I see is that if you forget to put the straw and rubber thing inside the bottle, it will leak everywhere as I accidently found out a few weeks ago.

You cannot interchange the caps from

different bottles either.

You have to use the cap that came with this one.

You can use any standard nipple though.

This bottle is a bit pricey, $9 for only a single bottle, but in my opinion is worth buying to avoid all the messes that the standard Vent Airs will cause.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542101962240831/k2311a0121/1.21.10