Globe Tattoo Prepaid Broadband  » Internet  »
2.5
  • The rate is 10 php per 30 mins so if you used 15 mins, the rate is still 10 php which is unfair in my opinion
  • I recommend it for emergency reasons, but not for everyday used

• by Krung Krung

I first used this usb-based broadband, when i badly needed an internet connection cause my wifi server was blocked. So i borrowed this from my brother. I’ve learned about the rate first, since it’s prepaid, you need to load-up the sim card first before you can use it. The rate

is 10 php per 30 mins so if you used 15 mins, the rate is still 10 php which is unfair in my opinion. Anyway, still i tried it but not satisfied with the speed, it’s like using a dial-up but a bit faster. When viewing videos at youtube, buffering ...

• will take quite a while. Downloading large files will take time which means eating more money from your load. The images are not clear, it’s like it’s been painted for some reasons.

The only good thing about this product is it’s mobility and being wireless, it can be used anywhere

in the Philippines. But not a good product in terms of speed cause the signal varies depending on your location, and it’s very very costly. Still a postpaid broadband is better cause it’s unlimited.

I recommend it for emergency reasons, but not for everyday used. So do not be deceived by hype advertisements.

ferolyn posecion virtucio says :

my location is in tulatula-an dingle iloilo, can you provide me an information if my internet connection will be possible in this place b4 i purchase ths prepaid broadband?

divinagwapa says :

You might want to call globe hotlines instead to confirm if your area is covered well for excellent connection.

Chichay says :

I think if your province have an access to Globe or even a signal then it`s possible to have this product. It`s best to inquire it first directly to Globe.

vejieh says :

is there anybody can hack or saw my work in my laptop even when i’m using my personal globe tattoo broadband?

Galega says :

More than Globe Tattoo Braodband, it is your laptop which is responsible for any intrusion into your privacy, or hacking attempt.

You need to install a good security software, which comes with complete Internet security features. There are many free software available. Read some reviews here, and go ahead.

Once you will install an updated software, you should be free from any threat emanating from your broadband connection.

cza says :

when i connect my globe tattoo, i cannot it appears connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed pls help me. what shoul i do. is there any remedies? thnks

MEV says :

Hi Cza,

I also encountered one of those, the best thing to do is to unplug the broadband and plug it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212101962140731/k2311a0121/1.21.10