Motherease Bamboo One-Size Fitted Diaper
  • This is my preferred diaper for my son for bedtime because he sleeps the best in them because his little bottom is literally wrapped in nice, organic, clothy softness

• by Fire Dancer

For those of you who want to cloth diaper but are used to the look of throw-away diapers, the Motherease bamboo one-size fitted diaper is the diaper for you! This diaper is a bit trimmer than its cotton and stay dry counterparts, yet despite its trimness, will absorb just as much and never

leak. This diaper, however, is not as trim as the paper ones, but if you are not used to the somewhat bulky look of a cloth diaper, I would suggest trying one of these on your baby first. Then when you are ready, switch to the cotton.

This diaper is also much ...

• softer to the touch than the cotton. When I first received my shipment of bamboo diapers, i could not resist rubbing my cheek against them because they were so soft and luxurious.

Another great thing about these diapers is that since they are bamboo, they are naturally antibacterial.

As I washed

them,however, they became less and less soft, yet are still softer than the cotton ones. These diapers also take a bit longer to dry as well.

This is my preferred diaper for my son for bedtime because he sleeps the best in them because his little bottom is literally wrapped in nice, organic, clothy softness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542101961810731/k2311a0121/1.21.10