Anna Sui Dolly Girl Lil Starlet Perfume
  • The newest Anna Sui Perfume out there, and probably my favourite one
  • I hadn't smelt the perfume before I bought it, but since I like the other Perfumes from Anna Sui then I thought I would like it

• by leeanne

The newest Anna Sui Perfume out there, and probably my favourite one.

I got this on offer on a website for a bargain £13 with free delivery for a 50ml bottle. I hadn’t smelt the perfume before I bought it, but since I like the other Perfumes from Anna Sui then I thought I would like it. If I didn’t than it wasn’t a huge amount of money to lose anyway.

The box to this is pretty eye catching. It is a black box

with some bright pink bits on it, and some splashes of silver as well. There is a picture of a cartoon girl on the front, and I wouldn’t say this looks fancy or expensive, but it doesn’t look that cheap either.

The design of the bottle is nice, but also not that pretty looking either. Is kinda looks like a neck with a head on the top. The perfume is in the rectangular bit and also the circular bit which is the head.

• The lid is a long lid as well, and the squiry bit on the top is right above the eyes. The whole thing is a grey colour and although it stands out, it’s just not that pretty looking. The outline of the face is in black and there is splashes of pink on this as well.

Now to the scent. This smells fresh, clean and a little bit oriental. The main scents in this is Pear, and Plum and there seems to be

a nice sparkling scent to this. I looked online for other scents and it says there is Dew scent in this, which I guess could account for the sparkly smelling bits. Although it is mostly full of Fruit scents, it isn’t overly bursting with Fruit. What I mean by that is that it isn’t sweet and sickly with fruit. This is just a nice light, fresh scent which I would say is more an everyday daytime scent.

A lovely smell at a great price just now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562101961720731/k2311a0121/1.21.10