Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup
  • I love the finish of this liquid foundation in the morning but with my oily skin by mid-day I'm blotting with blotting tissues
  • I like how I can still see my skin and not just make up
  • This is hands-down the best make up I've ever used

• by alexsa

I am very pleased with Neutrogena Liquid foundation; it was my first try of liquid foundation though. I wore it to every time and it looked great. I am not a typical foundation/powder kind of girl and this is my staple for face.

I love the finish of this liquid foundation in the morning but with my oily skin by mid-day I’m blotting with blotting tissues. It doesn’t control the afternoon oil. This product works well for me, although I’d wish for a bit more power of oil absorption if I had that option. Controls oil shine after several hours. I find this liquid foundation

melting off after lunch at school and it always looks awful and streaky. It gives medium coverage, I feel like my nose still gets oily sometimes throughout the day.

It covers very well but is not too heavy when I use the sponge to apply it. It does not make my skin break out at all. I barely have to use any to cover my face and it doesn’t look cakey at all. It did cover my “rough” spots. I have discoloration and red marks, and it covers them well. It covers most flaws.

It’s creamy and moisturizing. It doesn’t smear. It provides moisture. It feels light ...

• on my skin and doesn’t flake. It allows my skin to breathe. I am constantly getting compliments on how well my make up blends in with my skin tone and how flawless my look appears with it. It’s one of the only foundations that come in a shade light enough for me, and it looks really natural. I liked the texture of this foundation, it didn’t feel heavy.

Neutrogena liquid foundation is oil-free formula provides natural skin finish. This has good coverage and when you get the right color, it blends in so easily. Sometimes I even skip concealer. And it is fragrance

free which is great too. I like how I can still see my skin and not just make up. I have allergies to make up, so for a hypoallergenic product, this is a great foundation

Overall an excellent product for evening your skin tone out. Perfect for day and even wearable to the beach or camping. The color matches my skin well. This is hands-down the best make up I’ve ever used. It provides great, flawless and buildable coverage. My skin has never been healthier or happier. Just goes to show that sometimes you just need to stick with what works. This foundation is so creamy and light.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312101961710731/k2311a0121/1.21.10