Death Note Episode 12  » TV  »
  • This was an interesting episode because it reveals that there are more humans who posses Death Notes
  • Anything to keep the show from getting boring is all right in my book
  • I think it adds a new element to the story and keeps things fresh
  • I enjoy this anime a lot and do think that it’s very well done
  • Although Misa’s admiration of Kira unfortunately reminds me of too many anime fan girls I’ve seen on the internet

• by ReViewMeMedia

Death Note Episode 12 has Light trying to figure out how t get to the Second Kira and discover their identity before the Task Force does while a girl named Misa, a supermodel is revealed to have a Death Note and a Shinigami named Rem.

This was an interesting episode because it reveals that there are more humans who posses Death Notes. It’s an interesting addition to the show, and Misa’s a decent

character, she’s not too interesting, but it is nice to see someone new in the show. It’s nice to see that they brought in more characters to keep the show from getting stale. Anything to keep the show from getting boring is all right in my book.

There was an interesting conversation on how to kill a Shinigami, but I’m not going to give away how that works, but the new tidbit ...

• was interesting. I think it adds a new element to the story and keeps things fresh.

With more Shinigami and Death Note users in the story it makes the plot more interesting and entertaining. It will be interesting to see what’s going to happen now that they’ve added some new characters into the mix of cat-and-mouse mind games that comprise the Death Note series. I enjoy this anime a lot and

do think that it’s very well done. Although Misa’s admiration of Kira unfortunately reminds me of too many anime fan girls I’ve seen on the internet. Hopefully, they’ll do something to keep her interesting and give her some character development too.

Death Note aired on Adult Swim a few years ago and got through its final run recently and is available streaming on Hulu and on DVD from Viz Media at RightStuf.com, Amazon.com and BestBuy.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102001961680831/k2311a0120/1.20.10