www.fanficition.net  » Web sites  »
  • I enjoy using this site, it’s fun to read fan created stories for my favorite shows, I enjoy writing too so it gives me an outlet to write for fun
  • I like how easy it is to upload new stories and chapters and it’s easy to do
  • But you can weed them out through the communities or by reading the summary, well written stories usually have a well written summary, so you can usually avoid reading stories that are going to be disappointing

• by ReViewMeMedia

www.fanficition.net is a website dedicated to fan created fiction based off movies, TV, video games, graphic novels, anime, manga and plays. It’s organized by genre and show titles. It’s very easy to navigate and you can read or upload your own fan based work to the site.

gives me an outlet to write for fun. I like how easy it is to upload new stories and chapters and it’s easy to do. I also like how they have communities where people can post story recommendations to find good or bad stories.

I have to say that this site is fun and a great creative writing outlet. It’s easy to upload your fan written stories to the site as ...

• well as read other stories created by fans. It’s easy and fun and there are a lot of good stories on the site.

But just as there are good stories on the site there are also bad stories on the site, as in inappropriate or poorly written. But you can weed them out through the communities or by reading the summary, well written stories usually have a well written summary, so you

can usually avoid reading stories that are going to be disappointing.

All in all, www.fanfiction.net is a fun site to visit and a great place to read other people’s creative fan writing and publish your own fan created writings for a lot of different categories. The only exception is when certain authors request to not have the site accept fan fiction based off their work. Check out this site, it’s really fun.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202001961600831/k2311a0120/1.20.10