Halloween 2  » Movies  »
2.5
  • The movie managed to be entertaining but I think Rob Zombie should be smart and end the re-makes at this one
  • Any attempt to continue the franchise even further will likely result in a boring movie

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I saw the first Halloween re-make when it came out and wanted to see the sequel to it. We got a chance to do that last night.

While a decent movie, I can honestly say it didn’t live up to the first one.

I liked the fact they managed

to bring back most of the same cast from the first movie; at least when it came to the stars (but it was obvious they had a different kid playing a young Mike Myers).

And, the sequel had just as much blood and gore as the first one; along with some scenes ...

• that had us sitting on the edge of our seats.

However, the movie got confusing at times.

I mean Myers survived a gunshot to the head but he doesn’t even have a wound? And what was up with that whole seeing his dead mother and himself as a boy? Well, actually, that

made a bit of sense with him but it really didn’t make a lot of sense when his sister saw the same thing.

The movie managed to be entertaining but I think Rob Zombie should be smart and end the re-makes at this one.

Any attempt to continue the franchise even further will likely result in a boring movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112001961570831/k2311a0120/1.20.10