Baker’s Treat Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins  » Food  »
  • The thing I like about these muffins is they are very fresh
  • Overall though, if you are looking for a good snack that doesn’t cost too much money and comes in kid-sized portions, this is a product I would recommend looking for

• by Review Vigilante

My daughter wanted a sweet snack to take with her to school to have with lunch. So, I ended up buying her a box of Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins from the brand Baker’s Treat.

I have purchased blueberry mini muffins from this brand before and was pretty happy with them so I was hoping these

would offer the same quality.

They did.

The thing I like about these muffins is they are very fresh.

You wouldn’t expect that from a pre-packaged snack, but these were as fresh as muffins you would buy at a local bakery.

There was also a hearty amount of chocolate chips in each muffin; another thing ...

• you wouldn’t expect considering they aren’t very big in size.

I was expecting maybe one or two chocolate chips per muffin but there are quite a few inside each of these; enough to have one in every bite.

My only real complaint about these is quantity.

There are only four muffins in each package.

Even

my daughter commented on this when she saw it because they are smaller in size so you would expect at least 6 in each package.

Overall though, if you are looking for a good snack that doesn’t cost too much money and comes in kid-sized portions, this is a product I would recommend looking for.

They are worth your money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272001961560831/k2311a0120/1.20.10